Monday, July 21, 2008

As the polonaise turns ...

Test and retest and retest ... That is my motto. Sometimes I feel rather slow, though.

Slow point number 1: Why did I decide to entirely redraft this pattern rather than start with one that works?

Slow point number 2: It's not the back seam, dummy, it's the whole armhole. Back to the drawing board.

Still, something rather wonderful happened this week. We had a rainbow in the middle of a thunderstorm! I want to share it with you, or at least, share the best photo I could manage.

Business stuff:
Sometimes people ask if the seam allowance is included in my patterns. Yes, it is! It is 1/2" unless otherwise noted. Happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. All your testing is what makes your patterns so very good, Deb! You just keep at it!
    And thanks for sharing the rainbow. Hope the hurricane doesn't travel as far as you!

    ReplyDelete