Saturday, October 17, 2009

Introducing - Yipe!: the Costume Fanzine of Record

I just received an email from the magnificent costumer Kevin Roche:

Yesterday my friend Jason Shachat and I released the first issue of our new online 'zine, YIPE!, dedicated to the art and craft of costume. Our goal was to produce the look and feel of a glossy pictorial magazine in every way but the "printed on paper" part.

You can download the inaugural isue as an Acrobat (PDF) file at http://www.yipezine.com .

Hope you enjoy it; this is definitely a labor of love.
Kevin

P.S. If you have the bandwidth and storage, I recommend you opt for the high-resolution (25M) version. It's really spectacular.

P.P.S. If you are interested in contributing to future issues of YIPE!, contact us at editors@yipezine.com

I just finished reading it, and I'm very impressed. I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment