Friday, January 2, 2009

Beginning a new year ...

My publisher gave me a New Year present - my first review for Elephant's Breath and London Smoke - and I am thrilled!

"Over the holiday season I received the manuscript for Elephant's Breath & London Smoke from Deb Salisbury, and I am simply stunned by the breadth, scope and monumental work of this book. I firmly believe it will become an indispensable reference tool for those interested in historical fashion and colour terminology, and I'll even go farther to say I believe Elephant's Breath & London Smoke will become synonymous with other great books such as those written by Janet Arnold, R.L. Shep and others. I cannot wait to release it."

She plans to release it in February. Her website is http://www.5rivers.org/ - please have a look!


I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment